Thursday, August 30, 2007

Free Book for Writers and Entrepreneurs

I received an email from a colleague who was commenting on how many talented writers and entreprenours there are out there that are missing the key ingredient.

Marketing.

You know the people I'm talking about - heck, I'm probably one of them. Chances are you might be too. No one outside their social network knows who they are. They lay there curled up with an amazing product and no market.

It's important to begin building a network, and the first way is to create a newsletter list.

There is a free 115 page resource that covers many of the basics of starting a newsletter. Email Newsletters 101: A Small Business Reference Guide. I've started reading it and it gives great advice for anyone that either is starting or already has a newsletter.

I hope this helps direct - or re-direct - your actions as you build your network.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow.......Top 10 Jobs of the Week coming up.

-sara

No comments: