Wednesday, August 22, 2007

tips from someone other than me.

for the past three mornings my cat has woken me up by getting on the bed and staring in my face at exactly 5:48am. is it possible he knows what time it is? is it possible his hunger overtakes him at exactly the same moment every morning? is it possible he just wants to taunt me until he drives me mad?

enough of the banter. although it does really puzzle me.

tip of the moment:

this past weekend was barcampnashville. for those of you who couldn't attend or who have no idea what i'm talking about, it was an all day affair for nashville's music, technology, marketing and design communities. i'd suggest bookmarking barcampnashville so you don't miss the next one. its a must for anyone wanting to take it to the next level and stay on the top of trends.

for those of you that attended, i'd love to hear your thoughts. and in the spirit of barcamp, exchange virtual business cards, if there is such a thing.

-sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your cat wakes you up staring every morning because he is secretly plotting to take over your household. Simple as that. I'd watch that feline if I were you!!! Next he will conspire with other cats around town to do the same and that means I'm for sure not safe either.

You know who this is :)